YT - Yard/Terminal Tractors
Terberg Yard Trucks, Ireland
- 4 x 2
- GCW YT193: 75t (depending on operating conditions)
- GCW YT223: 90t (depending on operating conditions)
- YT193 engine: Cummins B6.7-142 kW Stage V
- YT223 engine: Cummins B6.7 – 168 kW Stage V
- Transmission: Allison 3000 (4/5F-1R)
- Front axle capacity: 11 t @20 km/h
- Rear axle capacity: 30 t – 38 t @20 km/h
- 5th wheel: Terberg cast steel plate 2″
- 5th wheel capacity: 36t
- 5th wheel lifting capacity: up to 36t
- Lowest 5th wheel height: 935mm
- Seat forward facing
- Left and right-hand drive available
Terberg Shunters - Distribution/Yard Truck
Terberg YT Yard Tractors (4×2) are used as shunters (tugs) at many distribution centres where they have proven themselves to be much more appropriate for trailer shunting than conventional road tractors.
YT tractors have a lifting fifth wheel which saves time as trailers can be shunted without raising and lowering the landing legs. The optimised driveline and gearbox ensure a high reliability and fuel efficiency – essential in these applications. The comfortable cab and good visibility ensure that your drivers can work comfortably and safely.
The new generation Terberg YT193/YT223 Yard/Terminal Tractors are even more durable and easier to service and update. Operators experience the highest level of comfort and ergonomics.
The new YT is extremely robust and durable. It has been tested extensively in test labs and on the test track. The chassis is anti-corrosion hot dip galvanized.
The cab has been completely redesigned. New fingertip controls are positioned directly next to the seat. The cabin suspension is particularly comfortable and similar to that used in road trucks.
The accessbility of mechanical and electrical components throughout the vehicle has greatly improved. The dashboard can be removed and refitted within minutes. Also repair is more efficient. Covers, bumpers and windows are easy to replace.
The optional Terberg Connect tractor telematics facilitates proactive maintenance to increase uptime.