or enquire using the form below
The FLIR K1 is a rugged, compact thermal camera that serves as an extra set of eyes on the fire scene, allowing commanders, officers, and inspectors to quickly complete a thorough 360° assessment in total darkness and through the smoke. With a bright, integrated flashlight, the FLIR K1 illuminates the scene to help the user steer and manage the crew more effectively. It also displays 160 × 120-pixel thermal images that help users gain additional situation awareness that is not possible with the naked eye.
ENHANCE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
Quickly assess the scene in total darkness, through smoke, and never lose line of sight.
DOCUMENT FINDINGS CONVENIENTLY
Gather compelling evidence and save up to 10,000 sets of radiometric thermal and visual images for simple reporting.
RUGGED AND EASY TO USE
The water-resistant K1 withstands a 2-meter drop onto concrete and is lightweight enough to attach to gear.
- Camera size (L x W x H)
- 208 × 85 × 65 mm (8.19 × 3.3 × 2.6 in)
- Camera weight incl battery
- 0.41 kg (0.90 lb.)
- Compatible with FLIR software
- FLIR Tools
- Detector Type
- Focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- 2.4 in. backlit LCD, 320 × 240 pixels
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)
- Packaging Size
- 283 × 148 × 103 mm (11.1 × 5.83 × 4.06 in)