YT - Electric Yard/Terminal Tractors
- 4 x 2
- GCW: 65t-105t depending on axle ratio and operating conditions
- Battery pack combination options up to 222 kWh
- Charger connector complies with CCS2.0 automotive standard
- Batteries and vehicle comply with ECE-R100 rev. 2
- Worldwide use, at high and low temperatures (-30°C up to +50°C)
- Traction motor: ZF CeTrax
- Regenerative braking for lower energy consumption
- Front axle capacity: 11 t @20 km/h
- Rear axle capacity: 38 t @20 km/h
- 5th wheel: Terberg cast steel plate 2″
- 5th wheel capacity: 36t
- 5th wheel lifting capacity: up to 36t
- Lowest 5th wheel height: 935 mm
- Seat forward facing
- Left and right-hand drive available
- Terberg Connect tractor telematics
Terberg YT203EV - Fully Electric Shunter Truck
Benefit from high performance, extended range, flexiblity in battery options and worldwide use in warm and cold climates.
The electric motor performance is comparable to that of a diesel engine. You can choose from a number of battery capacity combinations up to 222 kWh, so you can select the option best suited for your operations.
The new battery technology, featuring a thermal management system (TMS), has an extended temperature range and thus can be used worldwide in both very cold and warm climates.
The new batteries have been thoroughly tested and certified to the ECE-R100 rev. 2 regulation. The universal charging connector complies with the CCS2.0 automotive standard.
The EV drive has regenerative braking to reduce the energy consumption. The EV system has fewer moving parts than a diesel engine and the previous EV generation, resulting in low maintenance costs.
Terberg Connect telematics is included as standard and provides remote monitoring of the status and performance of each vehicle. The YT203-EV is also available as “drive by wire” AutoTUG tractor platform.