or enquire using the form below
The FLIR K65 is the advanced, feature-rich thermal imaging camera you need when NFPA® compliance is a must. With fully sealed connectors and a secured battery, the K65 is designed to be fully compliant with the NFPA 1801-2018 Standard for Thermal Imagers covering usability, image quality, and durability for firefighting.
MEETS NFPA® STANDARDS
The K65 is designed to be fully compliant with the National Fire Protection Association® (NFPA) 1801-2018 Standard for Thermal Imagers.
CRISP, CLEAR IMAGERY
The maintenance-free sensor produces detail-rich 320 x 240 pixels thermal images to help you navigate easier in smokey conditions.
IN-CAMERA VIDEO STORAGE
Store up to 200 photos or video files that can be played-back in-camera or from a computer for later analysis.
- Camera size (L x W x H)
- 120 x 125 x 280 mm (4.7 x 4.9 x 11 in.)
- Camera weight incl battery
- 1.1 ±0.05 kg (2.4 ±0.1 lb.)
- Compatible with FLIR software
- FLIR Tools®
- Detector Type
- Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer (VOx)
- 4 in. LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Packaging Size
- 500 × 190 × 370 mm (19.7 × 7.5 × 14.6 in)
- Report Generation
- Separate software (FLIR Tools)
- 2× digital zoom
- PPSU Silicon rubber Aluminium, cast Flame-resistant magnesium alloy