or enquire using the form below
FLIR is on a mission to make high-quality thermal imaging cameras standard issue equipment for every member of a fire crew. The FLIR K2 makes that possible by providing capability, ruggedness, and reliability at an affordable price. With features such as Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®), easy-to-use buttons, and operability in temperatures up to 500°F, the K2 is a small investment that pays big dividends–saving lives, protecting property, and ensuring firefighter safety.
POWERFUL YET AFFORDABLE
The K2 makes high-quality thermal imaging more accessible so more first responders can help save lives and protect property.
COMPACT AND EASY TO USE
This lightweight camera attaches easily to turnouts and offers simplified, single-button controls that can be used with heavy gloves.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
The K2 withstands a 2-meter drop onto concrete, is water-resistant (IP67) and is fully operational up to 500°F (3 minutes).
Camera size (L x W x H)
- 250 mm x 105 mm x 90 mm (9.8 in. x 4.1 in. x 3.5 in.)
- Camera weight incl battery
- 0.7 kg (1.54 lb.)
- Compatible with FLIR software
- FLIR Tools®
- Detector Type
- Focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- 3 in. LCD, 320 × 240 pixels, backlit
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)
- Packaging Size
- 323 × 325 × 110 mm (12.7 × 12.8 × 4.3 in.)
- PPSU Silicon rubber Aluminium, cast Flame-resistant magnesium alloy